. . . the exploration of creating something from nothing ~ let's see what happens . . .

Monday, July 21, 2014

Line Poetry

Several months ago I shared with Gary, my husband, a drawing I had just completed.
He took my "creation" and really looked at it, turning it as he always does.

He looked up at me and simply said, "Line Poetry."

I was blown away by the compliment.

I always feel really good after having taken the time to
just relax and let my feelings grow on paper.



I've decided to start this blog with the intention of drawing each day
and posting it here.

This will be about ALL types of drawing.

Lettering, tangling (I am a CZT from class #2),
doodling, stenciling, coloring, graphics, ????

I am not a purest in any one form ~ BUT ~
I am a purest in what feels good when I create,
whatever the method!

So please join me on my adventure!









No comments:

Post a Comment