. . . the exploration of creating something from nothing ~ let's see what happens . . .

Sunday, April 7, 2019

It's been a looooong time!

All I can say is that I am back!

Have you ever been at a crossroad where you find that you really
want to create your art using a medium or technique that
is not considered art by "Those Who Know?"
(Who are those people?)
Well, whoever they are, I have allowed those ideas of being a purest
dictate my creativity ~ what a horrible thing I have done to myself!!!!

My art has taken such a turn.
I used to only create my art on paper, canvas, rocks, pottery, etc. ~ very much
a purest, and although I still love to do that,
I find that art is art, no matter what medium you use.

I've been been learning new techniques through wonderful online classes
on Skillshare, taught by various teachers.


I made the above piece using my iPad Pro, an Apple Pencil,
and a fantastic app called Procreate. This is only one of
the new apps I am using and learning to use.

I am so excited that I can take my art with me no matter where I go,
and the best part is . . . it is with me ALL of the time.

So create with whatever materials you have and where ever you are because . . .
"Life is, after all, about being happy!"

Have a fantastic day!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment