. . . the exploration of creating something from nothing ~ let's see what happens . . .

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Weather happens . . .

Yup, weather happens!

Snow storms, power outages, trees and limbs crashing onto
power lines and homes throughout our community ~ what a mess!!!!

I've had a lot to do to catch up and unfortunately, my art time has to take a back seat.
Well, that's not entirely true, I did have a bit of time to be creative.

I don't have a lot to say about this piece I finished last night,
except that these are only a few of my favorite patterns.

Most of this was done without power ~ so a very small, battery operated, light
was all I had to see by.

Still, I'm pleased enough and my ultimate goal was to be relaxed.

My tool box . . .
Moleskine Watercolor Journal ~ 3.5" x 5.5" Landscape
Micron Pen .01 by Sakura
A pencil and tortillon for shading
 Patterns are: Venetian, Ole, Flux, W2
 
Thanks for joining me today ~ have fun experimenting!
Stay warm and safe!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment