. . . the exploration of creating something from nothing ~ let's see what happens . . .

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

WOW!!!

I have to be really honest . . .
Life totally happened all around me and I completely
forgot about this blog!

What have I been doing? OMGosh ~ EVERYTHING!
But, I'm not going to bore you with it ~ hehehe.

I will let you know though, that I have developed several
different tools that I have been using for my art.
As I have said before . . .

"I am not a purest in any one form ~ BUT ~
I am a purest in what feels good when I create,
whatever the method!"
.
For this post, I'll start with this part of what has been happening.
I have developed the idea of using "Stencils As Strings" and have had
more fun pursuing this project.
.
Here are some pictures.

www.pinetreestudios.comwww.pinetreestudios.com




This piece started with using the Triangles to Hexagons Stencil.
.
Oh, how I love pumpkins!!!!
Pumpkin Set ~ 3 Stencils ~ Bijou Size 2" Square 

.
Stained Glass Sunflower ~ Postcard Size.
.
I am trying desperately to complete at least one piece of artwork each day.
So please continue with me on my adventure!
 .
 P.S. My stencils can be found here



No comments:

Post a Comment